Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Seo Results Reveals Shocking Numbers

Here we go people.. I’m just dying to reveal to you one of the top projects I been working on for the past month. This had nothing about making money online or anything like that, this was mainly about me showing off a little of my seo skills when it comes to ranking for top placement. Plus to be honest with you I was not even trying to rank high for the chosen keyword I’m about to talk about here in a moment. I was merely trying to see how much traffic I can get from a keyword without even putting any efforts into it.
Remember people..seo is not always about you ranking for a given keyword, its about you making your presents felt throughout an entire market. Meaning instead of targeting just one keyword, try to target all the above. This means once you start ranking for one keyword, good old Google will reward you with additional traffic from long tail words and we will get into that here in a moment..

View the original article here

No comments: