Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to Increase Website Traffic - It's About Work

I help people trying to make a living online almost every day. The number of people that ask me for a simple set of directions that will help them increase website traffic, and ultimately make them more money, is pretty substantial. I respond to almost every request personally... or at least I try my best to.
Helping people is why I started working online in the first place. If you've been following my work, then you already know my first sizable site was a free resource helping people to get their car's emission control system fixed without breaking the bank! It's been a long road since that project, but my goal has always been the same... helping people solve problems.
I become a website traffic "junkie" very quickly and eventually dedicated the majority of my time to this one area of making a living online. In my opinion, learning to increase website traffic is the single most important thing you can do to get results online. You can have a great product or service, but if you can't get your message out to interested people, your site's going to be, well... lonely.
I'm in the process of putting together a new report on how to use free, or low cost, resources to increase website traffic. The manual will be geared for the newer marketers, but will cover some intermediate and advanced ideas as well that should not be tackled until the proper groundwork has been done.
The resource book is going to be released as a completed project, but I'm going to try something new... As each segment is put together, I'm going to release the content as a free article through this series. This will allow you to take immediate action steps and follow through the series on a day to day basis without getting too overwhelmed by having a "manual" dropped on your desk! The key to starting and running a successful online business is first getting targeted website traffic, and then work to continually increase website traffic to an almost unmanageable point.
So first... Today's article is going to serve as a primer. I want you to understand the objectives of the series so that you can get the most from it, and also highlight a few things that we'll cover. This is certainly not an exhaustive list, but just my initial thoughts on important topics. Based on suggestions from the majority of my members, I'm thinking we should cover most of the free website traffic techniques I use to increase website traffic on a daily basis.
I'm going to attempt to provide links to videos for some systems as well, to help give you a clearer picture on how some of this works. If you ever have a suggestion or request to cover a specific topic, please feel free to contact me through the links below. Here's some of what we'll be covering regarding how to increase website traffic:
List Builders

Viral Tools

Surf For Traffic Programs

Traffic Exchange Programs

Article Marketing

Joint Ventures

Web 2.0 Strategies

Search Engine Optimization

Pay-Per-Click Techniques
And there will be more, but this is a good start. As you can see from the list it is going to be a bit of work both getting the initial traffic, and then managing to increase website traffic... but it's worth it. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people go from barely making enough to cover their website hosting bill, to actually making a very good living online just by learning to increase website traffic.
So if you've ever struggled to make it online, and you know that if you could just generate enough traffic to get your message out there, then you would be successful, then keep an eye on this series. I'm going to teach you to increase website traffic quickly, as inexpensively as possible, and with the least amount of wasted time or labor. But remember... be prepared to do a little work because learning to increase website traffic is a job, but it's one that pays you back over and over again!
In the first few lessons, we're going to cover List Building programs. I'm going to save you the time of trying to figure out which ones you'll actually get results from by handing you the three I use regularly to get consistent and substantial results. There's a number of tactics you should employ to get the most from these systems. Put the suggestions I give to you into an action plan, and you'll be rocketing past the ninety-five percent of people who use them all wrong. But I'm getting ahead of myself... more tips to increase website traffic in the next installment. You'll also get a sneak peek inside my newest project at TheListAuction.com!

Michael Purvis is an internet marketer who specializes in unique and cutting edge traffic techniques. His most recent project can be found at http://www.thelistauction.com
Immediate and extensive support can always be found for members by using the in site resources.

No comments: